Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Thursday, July 30, 2009

GRADUATION

Last night my first baby graduated from pre-school. As much as I was dreading it, it was a really great show. I don't have any pictures right now, but I will try and post some later. She dressed in her traditional clothes and had her hair fixed very pretty. They had a slide show of all the babies from the very beginning in 2004 to now. It was a wonderful slide slow. There were some great memories shown and there were also some sad memories shown.
My daughter received her basket that once held diapers, pacifiers, little bity socks and little bity clothes. Her blanket that has kept her warm for five years, and a new woven belt that will last a life time. I didn't cry, but I was on brink there a couple of times.
On August 10th she'll start big School!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BABY GIRL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)