Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SoMe NeW NEWS!!!!!

Last week both Girls were sick. Well, technically, Teela was sick with a stomach virus for a week and two days. Prairie was sick for one whole day and then hers was over. I missed a whole week of work. I hate it when babies get sick because they can't tell you what's wrong or where they're hurting. Teela has started crawling. So now she's into everything. She's also pulling up, which scares me to death. She's already had two Boo-boos. She likes to swing her arms back and forth and sometimes she loses her balance. But those don't stop her she gets right back up and goes again. I think she'll be walking soon. She'll be 8 months on Sunday. She's doing great and she loves her momma and big sister (even though big sister bugs the heck out of her.) :) Prairie has completed her first week of kindergarten. But she still not convinced she's in big school. Mainly because her school is still under construction and she's in the exact same room she was in for pre-school. We are not sure when her NEW school will be ready, but I wish the contractors would hurry up. They're already a month behind schedule and I think it's irritating everyone. Well, I think that's it for now. T and Prairie's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)