Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Monday, August 31, 2009

P, WHAT CAN I SAY..........

I posted a picture of a halloween costume that P wanted, well it's changed. Which I knew it would! She's like her momma and changes her mind more times than I would like. Now she wants to be a vampire. Since the movie TWILIGHT has come out you could say that both of us have kind of been obsessed. We watch the movie every night before we fall a sleep and her favorite song is the "baseball song" as she puts it. And right now, that's all I can remember too. :)
So it looks like I'll be ordering a vampire costume for my little Twilighter. She likes Edward because I like Edward and she can't wait for NEW MOON to come out. I'll try to post a picture of her ideal vampire costume as soon as I can find the catalog, I think it's in my van but I'm not sure.
But T is going to be a caterpillar. And she will be a very CUTE Caterpillar, if I say so myself!!!
T & P's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)