Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

POOR BABY

Yesterday at school Teela got a boo - boo. She was reaching for a book and bumped her head on the shelf. I hate it when they get hurt at school. Prairie used to get hurt all the time when was smaller and it just broke my heart because I couldn't be there to make her feel better. As soon as Teela's teacher told me what happened she came right to me and layed her head on my chest. And of course I babyed her and kissed her head. It didn't end there. Her big sister, also kissed her and babyed her all the way home. Then once we got home she received more babying from Nan & Pops. But it wasn't the first time she's bumped her head. That's probably about the third time. She's bumped her head on her crib too. I know that babies will have accidents. I understand that, but those things make me feel so helpless. I can only imagine how it will be when she starts walking and running around. Today she has an appointment, but no shots this time. I am getting a second opinion on her over all health and development. I want to make sure I am doing the right thing for Teela. I want to make sure I am doing all I can for her. Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)