Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Thursday, July 23, 2009

7 MONTHS OLD

Today Teela is 7 months old. Prairie doesn't understand the whole month to month thing. She thinks she should turn a year older each time Teela turns a month older. It's so funny!! I've tried to explain it to her, but she's not in a understanding mood.
Teela I am so thankful you have entered my life. I can now see a little light at the end of my tunnel. You have brought joy back into my life and I love you as if you were my own. Keep growing, keep smiling, and just know that you are wanted and loved.
HAPPY 7 MONTHS TEELA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)