Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

EXERSAUCER

I call this one "this is fun"
Enjoying my new toy
Teela having fun
"Hey, don't touch that!"
Last night Teela got her exersaucer. I couldn't wait to get her something besides a swing. But that thing was so hard to put together. By the time, I finished putting it together I was so frustrated. Prairie kept trying to "help" me, but she really wasn't. It was like 11:00 before Teela actually got to try it out. On the box it looked like a peice of cake, but I had a hard time. I don't know if it's because I'm a female or what, but that thing almost kicked my butt. But in the end it was worth it because Teela loved it!!!!! She explored every bit of it for about 30 minutes then it was time for bed. I know that after 6 weeks of no standing, she enjoyed being able to use her legs!!! I would put together 200 of those things just to see the smile on Teela's face.
****The pictures above were taken with my cell phone, so I apologize for the blurriness of each picture. It's hard to keep a 6 1/2 month old still in an exersaucer!!! :)****

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)