Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th OF JULY

This was fun. Not alot of drama going on. I spent time with my mom's family. Prairie was able to swim with her cousin John and Teela can not visit her birth parents without my supervision. I've also been told to start working on permanent custody papers for Teela. I've tried to contact my lawyer and if I don't hear from him by Friday, I guess I'll use someone else.
We didn't have any cookouts, we're that fond of grilling. But Prairie and I enjoyed some fireworks on Saturday night. Teela slept through them, but I know that she would have enjoyed them if she was awake. I'm not the type of person who likes to travel. I like to stay at home. Prairie is the same way.
Teela has learned how to move around. She scoots backwards and then pushes herself forward on the bed. She can get up on all fours but doesn't quite know how to make them all move together. I think she'll be crawling by the end of the month though. She's very determined!!!! I also plan on getting their pictures made in the next few weeks. I don't have any pictures of Teela, so I kind of figure it's about time.
Prairie will graduate from pre-school on the 29th. I've already seen her invitations but I still can't believe my first baby is going to big school. Yesterday she said she's not excited anymore!!
She's such a drama queen. I don't know where she gets it from, I swear!!!
Well that's it for now...................
Teela & Prairie's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)