Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Thursday, June 25, 2009

MILESTONE

Teela turned six months old on the 23rd. Yesterday she had her six month check-up and got two shots and one oral vaccination. She was such a good girl the whole time. The only time she cried was when they gave her the shots. I HATE those things. The doctor also told me that he thinks she'll be just fine. He thinks that her muscle problem will clear up with physical therapy and she won't have to go see a neuroligist (sp??). So I am relieved. Now I can't wait for her to start crawling. NO MORE PACI for this Little Miss either. She hasn't been taking one and when she does she just chews on it. So I've decided nows a good time to give it the boot. I've asked her teachers not to offer it to her and I've quite giving it to her at home. Next, I will introduce a cup. My mom thinks I'm making her grow up too fast, but I did the same thing with Prairie. It wasn't successful, but I tried. No recent picture of Teela yet, but I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)