Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Thursday, June 11, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

I tend to forget about this blog. I am still in the habit of posting on Cylas' blog. I still give updates of the girls on there even though that's the whole reason for this BLOG. Well not much has been going on. I took both girls to Dollywood last weekend and it was so HOT!! Teela was miserable but Prairie was having some fun. On a fun note, Teela is finally getting her first tooth. She will be 6 months old next week. I've found out recently that she has some muscle issues and maybe some nerve damage. But I have been reassured that with physical therapy she will be fine. Her mom took drugs while she was preggo with Teela so I have to keep a close eye on her. Prairie will be graduating from day care on July 10th. This is something I am dreading. I'm not ready for my baby to start BIG school. I took her shopping while we were in TN and we bought some new clothes and some new shoes. She recently got her hair cut and she really likes it. Right now, she wants a water gun, I can only imagine what she'll do with that. I've got to find the one she wants first. She's been missing her brother, but his 17 month angelvarsary is coming up on Monday, so I think that's what is bringing that on. I am still adjusting to having two girls. Before I had kids I always wanted boys because I thought they were easier to take care of. They're not as bossy and you don't have to buy frilling stuff for them. But having two girls has been exciting. I wouldn't trade either of them in for nothing in the world. My days are filled with fun and laughter. Prairie is a monkey so she keeps Teela laughing all the time. And Teela of course is the boss!!!! I hope to have some new pictures of Teela soon. Teela & Prairie's Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)