Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Monday, March 15, 2010

IT'S A BEEN YEAR AND 2 DAYS

(T and Uncle Alby)

On March 13, 2009 a special little someone came to live with me. She was tiny and precious and needed some love. She was 2 1/2 months old and had already lived a rough life. I wasn't sure I was ready for such a journey but I faced my fears and went full speed ahead. She's a good little girl and fits into my small family unit perfectly. She has helped my heart heal so much since losing Cylas. I'm not quite 100% back to normal and honestly I don't I ever will be. She has a peice of my heart just like P and Cylas do. She's become a part of my life and I'm happy to be the mom that she needed so badly.

I am talking about Bossy Rossy (T) of course. She's the little girl that has come into my life and put a smile back on my face. She is now a feisty little girl with a giant personality. I've watched her grow into this little person and I thank God for her. She has become my daughter during this time and I can't imagine a day without her. I pray for her health everyday.

I don't have the paper work yet, that says she's mine but I've invested alot into her little life. She's safe, loved & wanted. Teela, you are a precious blessing and I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)