Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

14 MONTHS

T is 14 months old.....Yay!!!!

She has been with me for about a year now and I could never give her back. I know that sounds bad, but it's so true. She's growing into this curious toddler and the fun is just beginning.

She turns our TV's on and off.
She pulls everything out of our cabinets.
She's slowly getting used to her sippy cups.
She's getting more teeth.
Her hair is getting a little longer but she has not had a first hair cut.
She's funny and loves to dance.
She likes basketball.
She's starting to say more and more everyday.
She's learning and growing and that's all I could ask for.

HAPPY 14 MONTHS, TEELA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)