Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Thursday, February 18, 2010

WHEW!!!!!

I know that I am bad at updating this blog. I update it when I feel like it, which is funny, you would think I would like to update this blog because of my two beautiful living girls instead of concentrating on Cylas' blog. But I guess I'm trying to balance the best of both worlds, the world of a dead baby mama and the world of the living.

I've been out of work the last five days because Teela had RSV. The doctor told me to keep her in the house and on her meds. So we've both kind of had cabin fever. She was walking around with her jacket and tobbagan on for the last two days and was more than ready to get in her car seat this morning to go to school. So I think she was more than ready to go back into the world.

Prairie is doing great. She's growing like a weed. She has gotten so tall in the last couple months, it's unbelievable (sp?). She will be six at the end of March and I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like only yesterday she was only 7 lbs. 9 ozs. as compared to the present where she weighs 50lbs. It's been such a blessing to have her in my life. After Cylas died she was my only reason to move forward and keep going. She's my baby girl and I love her with all my heart.

Teela has been a blessing too!! She's doing funny things and is 13 months old. She's dancing and talking more, she's just amazing. I never thought that I could be this happy again after losing such a handsome little boy. I miss him, yes, but I am also enjoying every moment with my girls. Teela's favorite words right now are "fat back" and she points her finger at us, which in Teela language means "right now". She can say right now but chooses not to. She's so cute.

We're still not in our house and probably won't be until late Spring, UGH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)