Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

15 MONTHS OLD

Ms. Bossy Rossy (Teela) is 15 months old today. She's a ball of fun. She loves to dance and has learned to climb. We've had to move our chairs into the extra bedroom so she wouldn't be climbing on them. She hasn't quite learned how to climb onto the beds or sofa and I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon.

She's been sick the last four days but I think whatever she had is finally leaving her system. Her doctor seems to think she might have asthma. For her next doctor's visit that will be the topic of her check-up. She also stays constipated and I've tried everything to help her out on that one. So I guess I'll have to bring that back up too.

We watched Dancing with the Stars last and she loved it. She would stand in front of the TV and just dance. She would turn around and sway, it was so cute.

HAPPY 15 MONTHS TEELA!!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)