Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Friday, March 26, 2010

A PARTY AND CHUCK E. CHEESE

On Wednesday, March 31 at 5:18 AM my little princess turned DIVA will turn six! I can't believe I am going to be a mother to a six year old. I can honestly say that she has helped me grow up and get my priorities in place. I am no longer worried about how I look and if you could see me you would know it. I am no longer worried about my shoes, I buy one pair of tennis shoes every two years and live in scandals most of the time. I am no longer that selfish person I was before I had her. Her health and happiness are the most important to me. We've encountered the most horrible kind of pain anyone could experience when Cylas died and even though we are still missing him, we've managed to keep moving forward. We've accepted a precious little girl into our lives and she's one of us no matter what anyone says.

Prairie is a beautiful little girl with a heart of gold. She loves her momma, her brother, and sister. She's learning to read and write in the Cherokee Language ( not an easy task, but she's doing it.) She's a great artist and is always drawing family pictures (those pictures always have Cylas sitting on a cloud watching over us). She is "Bop's" (my dad) girl and competes for his attention with Teela. Sometimes they are both on his lap watching TV and enjoying their time with THEIR Bop as Teela says. And she loves the Twilight Saga just as much as I do and she's even a big fan of Vampires. I love that little girl with all my heart. I thank God for every chance I get.

Tomorrow she'll be having her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. She will be with her dad next weekend so I had to do her party from "me" this weekend. I ask her every year where she wants her party and the last couple of years the parties have been low key and at home. This year she begged and begged for Chuck E. Cheese's and I finally gave in and made the reservations. So I really hope she has fun and enjoys herself. She'll also get a special trip to Build a Bear but I haven't told her that. I want that to be a surprise. Her uncle is giving her some money to go "build" something. I haven't quite figured how I will fit Cylas into the celebration but we always try and include him in everything. I think it helps her to know that no matter what he's still her brother whether he's here or in heaven.

Prairie, Mommy, Cylas, and Teela love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)