Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Friday, October 23, 2009

P HAS BEEN MISSING BROTHER

My sweet, tall P has been having a hard time lately. She's been missing her brother, Cylas. She has her moments every month and it lasts for 10 days. There are times she mentions how much she misses him and then there are times she just cries. She wants me to read "Dancing on the Moon". It's a really good book and it helps her understand that even though her brother is not here, he is still here spiritually and in our hearts. The book just reassures everything that I've told her from the beginning. I think about how hard it's been for me and I can't even begin to imagine how hard it's been for my little girl. She's had her innocense taken at such a young age. She knows way too much about death and she's only 5. She knows that when someone dies, they don't come back, NO matter how much you pray and wish they would. It hurts me to know that her little heart is broken because she misses her brother. When Cylas died I know that a part of me went with him, but I also think that apart of my daughter went with him too. I try to make her life as fun as possible. She has a great support system, but sometimes I wonder if it's enough. Her little friends know that she lost a brother so I know that she talks about him to them. She talks to me, my mom and my dad about how much she misses her brother. I honestly don't know how much she shares with her dad because she knows that he denied Cylas. She knows that he didn't want Cylas. And she also brings that up, too. I'm hoping that after tomorrow she'll be fine. (P it's ok. Momma is always here for you. And you know that Cylas lives on in your heart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)