Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Friday, October 23, 2009

10 MONTHS OLD

Today T is 10 months old and battling, yet, another ear infection. I hate the fact that it's so easy for her to get sick. I try my best to keep her healthy but poor thing she catches everything that comes around. It's daycare, home, and I'm thinking a weak immune system. T is getting so big, it's unbelieveable. She's been crawling for about 3 months, she says mama, baba, bye bye, bite bite, nana, & mine. And to make P mad is also says "my momma". Which totally drives P crazy. T is also pulling up and standing "some" on her own. She hasn't got brave enough to take any steps but I think that's coming very soon.
We've had some cold spells here in Cherokee. T has her winter clothes ready to go. Here are a few pics of her in her winter's best. They were taken last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)