Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Monday, October 5, 2009

FIRST TOOTH

Well this morning P lost her very first tooth. It's been loose for about 2 months and she refused to let me try and pull it. So we had to WAIT & WAIT for it to fall out on it's own. T on the other hand is getting teeth left and right. Currently she looks like a vampire, but that will change in the next few weeks. I have a couple pictures of P's tooth but not one of her smiling without it (I'll take one later tonight and I'll post it later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)