Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Monday, October 12, 2009

CRAWLING CONTEST

On Saturday, T was in a crawling contest at the fair. I thought I had a crawling champion on my hands. I mean she crawls all over the place at the house. She crawls down the hall, under the table, and into all the bedrooms. But on the day I wanted to let everyone see her crawl, what does she do? Well, lets just say she's too nosy for her own good. Instead of crawling, she sits there and watches all the other babies crawl. All I could do was laugh because I actually thought she would crawl. I wish that P was there, she might have crawled to her big Sis, but it was her Saturday to be with her dad, so I didn't ask him to have her there for the contest. Even though she just sat there, T is still MY crawling champion. I guess I just had some high expectations and she didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)