Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Thursday, May 31, 2012

CATCHING UP

                                                  Miss P accepting her Tribal Council Award


Wow, this blog is really in need of an update!! Not much is going on. P has finished the 2nd grade and will be moving up to 3rd grade in the fall. She's done really good this school year. I call her my elephant because she has an awesome memory like one!! Her teachers said she remembered everything they taught her from the beginning of the school year to the end of the year. She received a Tribal Council award, good attendance award, and the Science/Social Studies award. I'm one proud momma!!

T is growing like a weed. She started a new day care in January and has done very well. She rides the bus to and from school everyday and she seems to enjoy it. She's learning stuff that wasn't taught at her other school and I see the difference in her. She's turned in a "dress" girl and doesn't like to wear shorts and shirts that much anymore. And she doesn't like wearing shoes either. Last night at church I had to make a prayer request for my brother and his family and I forgot to ask for prayers for me and the girls and she looked at me and said "how come you didn't say pray for me and my girls?" It was cute because I didn't think she ever paid attention to stuff like that. My bf has started calling her preacher because she'll line up her stuffed animals on her bed and pull out her sister's Monster high microphone and stand and say "God's in heaven & you better know this. Hey-man!!" And she's pointing at her animals as she does this. It's very cute and it lets me know that even though I think she's mean in church she does pay attention when she's there!!

I added their Easter pictures to the top of this blog. I hope to have more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)