Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Thursday, July 8, 2010

FEW AND FAR BETWEEN

This little blog is getting over looked it seems! This is just a quick post to let you that we are doing alright, but have been very busy!! We have been moving into our new house, Boss has had the pink eye and it's just now going away, and P has been going to Summer camp. It's been a pretty busy month for all of us. I really haven't stopped to smell the roses in over the month and I'm starting to feel it. I wish I could take a couple days off and just enjoy the quite of a new house. And I might do that later on but right now I just can't.

I'm in a new relationship and there's a smile back on my face. I call him J and he's a very good guy. He's crazy about me and the girls are getting used to him. P says that she really likes him and Boss is still unsure about him but here and there she'll smile at him. It's all very new and to be honest I didn't think I would ever be in a new relationship. I had been trying to avoid it for so long and then next thing I know he's entered into my life and now I can't see my life without him in it.

The new house is finished and most of our stuff is moved in. Still haven't stayed the night in it but I hope that will change soon. Still working on the small stuff. And of course staying busy with their school stuff. Plus trying to keep up with work. I really need a vacation!!!!

I am going to post two pictures: one is Boss and her new "do" and the other is P acting silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)