Easter 2012

Picture of Love

Picture of Love
My girls

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

CONVERSATIONS

The other day P's dad and I spoke about a possible custody change. She lives with me 99% of the time and visits his family every other Saturday. I like the arrangement we have and I think P likes it too. But we're getting a new house and we'll be moving into it soon. I think too many changes too fast might stress her out. I've asked him to allow her some time to get used to the new house and then we'll talk about it again. I told him that I don't want his new wife having a hand in her discipline. I've also asked that if she cries at first to not make her stay and bring her back to me, he said that he would. I'm trying my best to be nice and workable with my schedule. I've totally avoided any kind of conversation with her dad for two years. So us agreeing on something is totally new to me. I'm worried about my daughter and how she might react to this news. I've mentioned it to her here and there and she's always stated that she wants to stay with me. So I've got alot to think about in the coming months. I only want to do what's right for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO WRONG OR RIGHT

PUSH - MATCHBOX 20

3 AM - MATCHBOX 20

Don't Go Away (BUCKCHERRY)

What's Love Got to do With it

WHAT BECOMES OF THE BROKEN HEARTED

TELL HIM - VONDA SHEPARD

Give Love a Try - JONAS

My GIRLS

GRADUATION Pictures (Finally)